Monday 3 June 2013

The Neglected Blog...

Just call me an awful technophobe. Although, I'm really not a technophobe. To be quite honest, this is the first time in about 8 months that I actually feel like I've had the time (and managed it!) to sit down and write something. Now I know teaching is an extremely time consuming job, but my final year of uni just felt like a massive push; it feels like a complete blur now. Vivas thrown in with an exam, a dissertation and everything else on top. However, the one thing I did not have to worry about was a job. That was sorted way back in March, massive massive shock, but I did it!

So, I have a mid year resolution. To actually blog more. Or to make an effort of doing so. I've found so many good things and been told so much that I have used, and I am going to pass those on.

So here goes nothing...

@MissLeeSays

No comments:

Post a Comment